- Personal Medication List
- Request For Medical Records
- Preparing For Your Stay
- Insurance & Billing
- Financial Assistance
- Managed Care Plans We Accept
- First Choice PPO
- Patient Stories
- Share Your Experience
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Living Will / Power of Attorney
- Questions & Concerns
- Online Bill Pay
- Map of Hospital
- Summary of Privacy Practices
Finance Department call:
Request Records call:
A patient's comfort comes first
As a patient at Beloit Health System you can rest easy. We offer a highly skilled physician team, qualified and caring nursing and support staff, and a desire to make your experience a very positive one. In fact, our Patient Satisfaction Survey results are consistently ranked at the top in national comparisons. Whether you are registering, asking a question of your doctor, seeking a snack, or getting a copy of your medical records, we can help you get the answers you need.
As a patient, you have the right to:
- Considerate and respectful care.
- Information necessary for giving informed consent.
- Consideration of privacy.
- Reasonable access to care.
- Refuse participation in research projects without. compromising your access to services.
- Examine financial charges and receive full explanations.
- Information on alternatives for care when the hospital cannot provide care a patient requests or needs.
- Participate in ethical questions that arise in the course of your care.
- Pastoral counseling.