Make sure to incorporate warm-up and cool-down periods. Take rest breaks as needed between sets. Please check with your healthcare provider to make sure you are healthy enough for exercise. If you have questions or need modifications to the work-out, stop by the Darien Clinic and speak with NP Betsy Press.
30 Minutes of Cardio!
This work-out will raise your heart rate and make you feel amazing!
Repeat this sequence three times:
1. 1 minute of high knees
2. 1 minute of jumping jacks
3. 1 minute of burpees
4. 1 minute of ice-skaters
5. 1 minute of side to side mountain climbers
6. 1 minute of plank jacks
7. 1 minute of jumping jacks
8. 1 minute of jogging in place
9. 1 minute of jump ropes
10. 1 minute of butt kickers
Green Smoothie for breakfast on the run!
You will need:
½ cup of frozen pineapple chunks
½ cup of frozen strawberries
1 cup of spinach or kale leaves
1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp of ground flax
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Enjoy!
• This two hour free class provides basic information about pre-diabetes. • A multi-disciplinary team of in... | More
The Lymphedema Support Group provides education and support from Certified Lymphedema Therapists to reduce swelling... | More
Diabetes Education Class held in the Beloit Hospital Auditorium. • This one day course provides several sessions... | More