Make sure to incorporate warm-up and cool-down periods. Take rest breaks as needed between sets. Please check with your healthcare provider to make sure you are healthy enough for exercise. If you have questions or need modifications to the work-out, stop by the Darien Clinic and speak with NP Betsy Press.
25-minute total body work-out!
Repeat Set Three times
1. Squat and overhead press with dumbbells – 40 seconds *rest 20 seconds
2. Jump squats – 40 seconds *rest 20 seconds
3. Push-ups – 40 seconds *rest 20 seconds
4. Calf-raises while holding dumbbells – 40 seconds *rest 20 seconds
5. Jumping jacks – 40 seconds *rest 20 seconds
6. Crunches – 40 seconds *rest 20 seconds
7. High or low plank – 40 seconds *rest 20 seconds
You will need:
1 cup of ricotta cheese
1 cup of shredded mozzarella
½ cup of diced onions
½ cup of diced mushrooms
1 cup of diced red bell peppers
2 cups of spaghetti sauce
1 pound of ground turkey
½ head of cabbage
1. Brown and drain ground turkey 2. Mix cheese together 3. Spray a 9x13 casserole pan with cooking spray 4. Spread a layer of sauce on the bottom of pan; layer up cheese, meat and vegetables, cabbage leaves and repeat layers topping with cheese. 5. Bake lasagna at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Let cool and serve with a fresh vegetable salad. 6. Enjoy!
Betsy Press, NP
Beloit Health System - Darien Clinic
300 N. Walworth Street
Darien, WI 53114
Therapy group for adults 65-100+. Pie, coffee and tea are served. We focus on topics on enjoying and meeting the challen... | More
If you're living with diabetes, you're not alone. Join us for the Diabetes Support Group at Beloit Hospital, 196... | More
Want to track your blood pressure or just curious to know where you are at? Beloit Health System offers free blood pr... | More