Beloit Health System (BHS) continues to provide care for our community members through the COVID-19 pandemic. As the State of Wisconsin and BHS expand the vaccination process, please continue to wear a mask, social distance, wash hands frequently and avoid group gatherings to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Thank you.
HAGA CLIC AQUÍ PARA VER LOS VIDEOS EN COVID-19
Vaccine Appointment Info
Parking for vaccine appointments is conveniently located and accessible from Huebbe Parkway.
Please follow the signage on the north side (backside) of the hospital towards the entrance.
• The COVID-19 Vaccine is now available.
• This is available by appointment only and free of charge
• Our allotments are of the Moderna Vaccine
• Vaccines are given in the Hospital Auditorium
• We are currently offering same-week appointments.
Testing Center Info
We offer COVID-19 Testing off the hospital campus.
If you are worried that you have been exposed, please begin by calling our hotline 800-303-5770 for pre-screening. A medical professional will determine if you will need to visit the Test Center.
Location | 1904 Huebbe Parkway (our former At-Home-Health Center)
Hours | M-F 9 am - 5 pm
Process | Begin the screening process by calling 800-303-5770
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, BHS has issued visitor restrictions to reduce risk to our patients and staff. One Support Person, per 24 hours, is permitted
• Per non-COVID hospitalization, permitted 11 am - 8 pm
• Per Emergency Department or Immediate Care Visit
• Per CICU hospitalization, per CICU Policy
• For patients having ambulatory surgery
• For patients having an outpatient procedure
• No Visitors under the age of 18
• Pediatric Patients | 2 Visitors
• Pregnant Women (in labor or newly delivered) | 1 visitor
• Critical Care & End-of-Life Situations | will be determined on a case by case basis by Nursing Supervisor, Unit Director, Physician
• Unless an escort is required for a cognitively disabled or physically impaired patient, the person will be asked to wait in their vehicle
All Visitors must pass a health screening upon entrance For the safety of our patients, our Cafeteria is currently only open to staff. No outside food or beverage is permitted at this time. Thank you for planning accordingly.
We are taking additional precautions to keep you safe when you return for your appointment
• COVID-19 Testing is done off-site
• We have increased and enhanced cleaning procedures across our campus, especially in high traffic and high touch areas, like elevators and reception desks.
• We ask that you wear a mask for the duration of your visit. If you do not have one, we will gladly provide you with one.
• We have spaced our waiting room chairs to help maintain distancing.
• We ask that you also strive to keep a distance of 6ft from others through the duration of your visit.
• We ask that you regularly sanitize your hands while visiting. Especially after touching any personal items, buttons, desks, or handles.
Am I eligible for the COVID Vaccine?
Rock County is currently in phase 1A with some 1B groups being approved. At BHS we are currently welcoming individuals age 65+ to request an appointment How do I request an appointment?
If you are eligible and interested in receiving the vaccine you can use the MyHealth Portal or call 608-364-5663. What vaccine do you have?
Currently, we have received Moderna. When will I be eligible?
We are following guidelines established by the Rock County Health Department. You can view additional information from them HERE>>. We all appreciate your patience as we wait or the vaccine to be more widely available. Is there a waitlist?
We do currently offer a waitlist, use the MyHealth Portal or please call 608-364-5663. We are currently able to offer same-week appointments. I have an appointment; how early should I arrive?
5 minutes prior to your appointment is early enough. Where will I receive it?
The Hospital Auditorium. Where should I park?
The parking lot off Huebbe Parkway. There are directional signs that will help you get to the correct entrance. If you do choose to come through the main lobby, our team is happy to help you in the right direction. View More Info From CDC Here>>