• This 2 hour free class provides basic information about pre-diabetes.
• A multi-disciplinary team of instructors, including registered nurses and a dietitian leadn this class. A certified diabetes educator is among this team.
• Topics include diagnosis, medication and how diet and exercise can prevent or delay the onset of diabetes.
• Pre-registration is not required.
For more information call (608) 364-5138.
Class will be held in the Beloit Hospital Auditorium.
Be Smart - Exercise Your Heart Presentation (Part of the Take it to Heart Club Series) Exercise is an important pa... | More
Trying to juggle your medicines? Want to learn the best practices in managing them? You're invited to attend this... | More
• This 2 hour free class provides basic information about pre-diabetes. • A multi-disciplinary team of instru... | More