Immediate Opening: Health Unit Coordinator - Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
- Do you want to make competitive wage, with generous benefits, and shift differential?
- Do you want to work for a Health System with over 50 years of experience that is known for our friendly atmosphere and focus on patients?
Then this is the HUC opportunity for you!
This position will:
- Assist the professional nursing staff in performing reception and clerical duties
- Answer telephone and patient call system
- Provides information requested and relay messages accurately and timely
- Initiates, maintains, and disassembles patient charts
- Demonstrates flexibility in daily schedule and duties
- Perform duties relating to cardiac monitoring and report changes appropriately
- Education: HS/GED
- Completion of basic EKG course within six months of hire
- Previous telemetry monitoring and HUC experience helpful
- Must be comfortable with basic computer skills
We offer a competitive wage. Our benefits package includes exceptional health and dental insurance, a generous vacation allowance, tuition reimbursement retirement plan, employer-matched TSA and much more. EOE
Come join our team today!