Immediate Opening: Patient Financial Service Specialist
· Are you looking for a new and challenging career in Healthcare?
· Do you want to make competitive pay with generous benefits?
· Do you want to work for a Health System with over 50 years of experience that is known for our friendly atmosphere and focus on patients?
If yes, this is the opportunity for you!
This position will:
· Accurately billing patients accounts
· Ensure timely claim submission and reimbursement from various third-party payors and patients
· Ensure proper documentation in facilities billing system
· Pursue follow-up efforts on aged accounts under the supervision of team and department leaders
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 1-2 years of customer service and/or business office experience, ideally in a combination of hospital and professional settings
· Knowledge of basic patient accounting processes and healthcare terminology strongly desired
We offer competitive pay. Our benefits package includes exceptional health and dental insurance, a generous vacation allowance, tuition reimbursement, retirement plan, employer-matched TSA, discounted/free membership at our NorthPointe Fitness Center and much more.
Come join our team today!