Immediate Opening: Patient Financial Service Specialist II – BC Insurance Billing
· Are you looking for a new and challenging career in Healthcare?
· Do you want to make competitive pay, with generous benefits, while still having your nights and weekends free?
· Do you want to work for a Health System with over 50 years of experience that is known for our friendly atmosphere and focus on patients?
If yes, this is the opportunity for you!
This position will:
· Work remotely and independently
· Responsible for accurate billing of health system services
· Prepare claims for billing through edit resolution
· Ensure timely claim submission
· Obtain fiscal resolution of no pay/overpayment determinations(denials) through appeal
· Analyze payor claims processing and reimbursement to contractual obligations to ensure facility is receiving proper payment for services
· Document all work in accordance with departmental standards
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Certification as Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR) or Specialist (CRCS) within one year or at time of placement
· 2+ years’ experience (within the last 3 years) of Medicare billing and claims resolution for institutional and professional claim management in the Medicare Direct Date Entry (DDE) system
· Knowledge of advanced patient accounting processes and healthcare
· 4+ years’ (within the last 5 years) of customer service and/or business office experience, ideally in a combination of hospital and professional settings
We offer competitive pay. Our benefits package includes exceptional health and dental insurance, a generous vacation allowance, tuition reimbursement, retirement plan, employer-matched TSA, discounted/free membership at our NorthPointe Fitness Center and much more.
Come join our team today!