Immediate Opening: Phlebotomist
· Are you looking for a new and challenging career in Healthcare?
· Do you want to make competitive pay with generous benefits?
· Do you want to work for a Health System with over 50 years of experience that is known for our friendly atmosphere and focus on patients?
If yes, this is the opportunity for you!
Per diem position on any shift. Will work at Beloit Memorial Hospital and Beloit Clinic performing phlebotomy in all patient care areas, including the Emergency Department and Nursery. Is responsible for proper identification of patients, skillful performance of phlebotomy procedures, and the transport and processing of specimens. Will interact in a positive, responsible and cooperative manner with patients, physicians, and health system coworkers. Will assist with processing orders, specimen processing, and supply inventory.
All shifts are 8 hours in length. Start times on first shift range from 4am-8:30am. Second shift starts at either 1:30pm or 2pm. Third shift start at 10:30pm. One weekend day per month is required.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Previous phlebotomy experience
We offer competitive pay. Our benefits package includes exceptional health and dental insurance, a generous vacation allowance, tuition reimbursement, retirement plan, employer-matched TSA, discounted/free membership at our NorthPointe Fitness Center and much more.
Come join our team today!