A career at Beloit Health System places you in a setting of clinical and administrative excellence, friendly staff, expansive park-like setting, inviting hospitality - and flourishing variety...in terms of our workforce, patient specialties, educational opportunities, and more. Be part of it all with us.
Job Openings: Provider Advanced Practice Clinician Opportunities
Advanced Practice Clinician - ENT - Primary Care
Seeking an ENT Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. This full time position is in the outpatient setting will work collaboratively with a physician to provide care to patients of all ages and the medical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck
Must have strong interpersonal, organizational skills, and a team oriented approach to patient service
Beloit Health System and the Stateline Anesthesia group is seeking 2 CRNA's to join a busy practice at both the Beloit Health System and NorthPointe Ambulatory Care. Providing coverage in both Wisconsin and Illinois - First and Second call responsibliities q 6-7 nights and weekends. Great opportunity! Email resume and letter of interest to: Ctaub@beloithealthsystem.org
Advanced Practice Clinician Orthopedics
Seeking Full-time PA-C or ANP within the Orthopedic Department; Call 1:3
Job Duties include and not limited to the following:
- Elicit a personal medical history; performs an appropriate physical examination and records pertinent data in the patient's medical record
- Administer or prescribe medications as needed, including: injections, immunizations and oral medications
- Provide patient care; assesses and treats problems as indicated and seeks physician intervention when necessary
- Perform / assist in routine diagnostic studies as needed
- Promote positive health behaviors and self-care skills through education and / or counseling
- Assist in the delivery of services to patients by reviewing and monitoring treatment and therapy plans; and seeks physician intervention when necessary
- Preoperative visits as assigned. Coordinating with orthopedic representatives regarding specific surgical equipment needs. Coordinate with surgical facility equipment and procedures. Educate surgical staff on surgical equipment and procedures. Puts in surgical orders as needed.
- During surgical procedures performs duties of first assist
- Assists with patient positioning, draping and set up
- Assists with closure/splinting/casting
- Assists with patient transfers
- Maintains patient safety throughout procedure
- Assist in the coordination patient care following surgery.
- Performs hospital round and discharges as necessary
- Maintain current written discharge instructions
- Assist MD and nursing staff with discharge orders and medication reconciliations.
- Makes pre and postoperative phone calls as necessary. Assess wound care, remove stitches/staples, applies splints and casts as needed
- Perform evaluation and treatment procedures necessary to ensure appropriate response to life-threatening emergency situations
- Facilitate referral of patients to other appropriate community healthcare facilities, agencies and resources
- Write prescriptions for medications, according to state regulation and practice protocol
- Responsible for documenting patient info in electronic medical record (Cerner)
- When appropriate will visit local skilled nursing facilities for wound checks and follow ups.