Immediate Opening: Purchasing Assistant – Materials Management
· Are you looking for a new and challenging career in Healthcare?
· Do you want to make competitive pay with generous benefits?
· Do you want to work for a Health System with over 50 years of experience that is known for our friendly atmosphere and focus on patients?
If yes, this is the opportunity for you!
This position will:
· Issue purchase orders for inventory and direct orders
· Work with vendors as needed
· Answer telephone to assist with orders or other material needs
· Assist with Cerner software upgrade testing
· Invoice resolution
· Load and index contracts in contract manager
· Assist with general materials functions or special projects as requested
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Experience with Cerner Supply Chain applications; basic understanding of inventory and accounting principles; basic understanding and use of MS Office, Outlook, and Teams software desired
We offer competitive pay. Our benefits package includes exceptional health and dental insurance, a generous vacation allowance, tuition reimbursement, retirement plan, employer-matched TSA, discounted/free membership at our NorthPointe Fitness Center and much more.
Come join our team today!