Starting January 2, Beloit Health System is pleased to offer their patients the new patient portal, called MyHealth. The new patient portal will allow patients to access their own medical information in a secure location online. MyHealth allows a safe way to receive Internet access to your medical records.
"This is a state-of-the- art online resource that empowers you to manage and monitor your family’s health and wellness, " explains Dr. Ken Klein, Vice President of Beloit Health System. "Now that we have fully transitioned to electronic medical records, the information is in place to offer this service to our patients. It’s easy to use, free of charge and secure. "
Some of the features patients will enjoy by using MyHealth include:
1) General messages to providers.
2) Medication refill requests.
3) Review of most laboratory results from recent Clinic, ER and hospital visits (may take 36 hours for results to be available).
4) Review of immunization history, allergies and health history.
5) Review of discharge instructions from Clinic, ER and the hospital.
6) Review of visit summaries as written by provider.
7) Patient education information.
8) Request or cancel an appointment. (To cancel an appointment online you will need to do so at least 24 hours in advance.)
To get started, patients need to visit their Beloit Health System or NorthPointe health provider and ask to be part of the program. Most registration staff at the hospital, Beloit Clinic, NorthPointe Clinic and outreach centers will gladly help you get started. This request must be made in person to verify the identity of the patient. Once this is done, an email will be sent to the patient to determine their password.
Find out more by visiting BeloitHealthSystem.org and clicking on the new MyHealth icon or calling 608-364-2200 if you have questions.
Grief is Never Easy, But You Don't Have to Go Through it Alone Grief is a natural reaction to loss of someone or ... | More
If you're living with diabetes, you're not alone. Join us for the Diabetes Support Group at Beloit Hospital, 196... | More
DBT informed skills training group for girls ages 12-18 running for eight weeks. Learn new, effective ways of coping in ... | More