Quality Health Care
Quality Award Winner for Clinical Excellence!
A message from Tim McKevett, President and CEO, Beloit Health System
Beloit Health System was recently named a 2015 Guardian of Excellence Award winner for outstanding performance in clinical quality by Press Ganey Associates.
The award recognizes our outstanding performance based on 39 clinical measures. We are one of only 17 health systems, out of 1,700 nationwide, to receive this recognition.
The award represents an imporant national recognition from the industry's leader in measuring, understanding, and improving the patient experience. Our priority has always been quality patient care and we continuously strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our patients. This national recognition is a reflection of the caliber of our physicians, clinicians, and staff who work each day to care for all who pass through our doors.
- We have recruited some of the finest healthcare providers available. These Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers will add to our specialty expertise currently available in our community.
- Beloit Health System completed their review from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare with one of the highest ratings in our history. Our reviewers concluded that we provide "top-notch" care and mentioned suggesting some of our successful practices to other national healthcare facilities.
We also encourage you to sign up for and keep using our Patient Portal EMR (MyHealth) where you can access your personal patient records through a private, secured portal from any internet site. MyHealth can be accessed 24/7 via your confidential password to access; general messaging to providers, medication refill requests, review of recent clinic visits, lab results, or request an appointment.
What does EMR mean to you?
- Enhanced quality of care for our patients
- Improved patient safety
- Access to your healthcare information, test results, and appointments online.
Get to Know Beloit Health System
- Twelve health facility locations including many outreach clinics:
- Beloit Hospital, Beloit Clinic, Beloit Cancer Center, At-Home Healthcare and Occupational Health, Sports, and Family Medicine on Lee Lane in Beloit.
- Outreach Clinics in Clinton, Darien, Janesville, and NorthPointe-Roscoe. Also, the West Side Clinic in Beloit.
- Riverside Terrace and NorthPointe Terrace assisted living centers.
- Employees- Total 1,524
- Physicians- On-staff - 124 Consulting – 73
- Mission- The mission of Beloit Health System, Inc. is to be the leader in regional health and wellness services that delivers high quality value and satisfaction to our patients and communities we serve.