Beloit Health System has an Orthopedic Technician position.
- Do you want to make competitive wage, with generous benefits?
- Are you looking for a new and challenging career in Healthcare?
- Do you want to work for a Health System with over 50 years of experience that is known for our friendly atmosphere and focus on patients?
Then this Exciting Opportunity is for You!
In this position the Orthopedic Technician will work in our busy Orthopedics practice. This position will offer you the opportunity to have a great work-life balance, work in a supportive team environment, flexible hours, and advancement opportunities. In this position you will:
- Perform splinting, casting, cast removal, dressing changes and suture and staple removal
- Room patients and assist with procedures
- Clean exam rooms
- Order supplies
- Schedule surgeries
- Refill medications per protocol
- Ability to travel to multiple clinics.
- Ability to obtain orthopedic certification within 30 months of hire.
- High School graduate, or equivalent is required. Associates Degree in healthcare field is preferred.
- Must be CPR certified within 3 months of hire
We offer a competitive wage. Our benefits package includes exceptional health and dental insurance, a generous vacation allowance, tuition reimbursement retirement plan, employer-matched TSA and much more.